Home of Creative Celts all Over the World
I’m Kim Victoria, the Creative Celt, Visual Language Mystic, co-founder and primary artist of Highlander Celtic Stamps and it’s great to welcome you here.
You have found the right place if you are a Creative Celt looking for:
Traditional Irish, Scottish, Welsh and other Celtic images as rubber stamps
- Cards for all occasions
- Celtic Weddings
- Dance event scrapbooks
- PMC or Fimo® jewelry designs
- Fine art applications
- Let your imagination be your guide
Celtic clip art collections for your digital design needs
- Mixed media layers and transfer images
- Digital cards and scrapbooks
- Web design elements
- Graphic designs for programs, advertisements,business needs, etc.
Quick Tips, Tricks and Techniques Videos via the Creative Celts Newsletter and Blog
- Sign up to receive them on a regular basis
- to stay inspired and motivated
- Be among the exclusive group who receive special sales and discounts when the newest products are available
The Creative Celts Club Facebook Group
- Be with like-minded craft artists
- share your ideas and resources
- be inspired by others and their resources
- ask questions and get help with a project or idea
START with YOUR FREE GIFT NOW:
8 Questions To Ask Yourself BEFORE Starting A Project
- Get excited and motivated about your next project before you start,
- use your time better, experience a more satisfying play time and final result
Put your name and email in the box above and take the next step to being a more Creative Celt than ever before.
Thank you for visiting.
Blessing upon you
Creative Celt Art Mentor
and Visual Language Mystic