Frequently (and not so frequently) Asked Questions
Do let me know how I may help you. But check here first – the answer may be just a scroll away.
To watch a brief movie of the making process go HERE and scroll down to the about section
Other questions? Comments? Suggestions? Please do email to (remove hyphens please) firstname.lastname@example.org
If you design a card or piece of artwork using any of these stamps and you would like to share it with us and the world please visit our Facebook page and post your image(s). I’ll make sure they get posted.
Check out these suppliers:
(We receive no compensation for recommending these sites (except for Triskelt as they are our business associate); they are provided as a courtesy to assist your search.)
www.triskelt.com sells our stamps MOUNTED, plus dancer gifts, embellishments, beads, crystals, jewelry, ornaments, and more. Elle parle Francais.
www.lost-coast-designs.com Celtic art rubber stamps and LOTS of other designs. Unmounted only and the selection is huge.
www.circustamps.com Circustamps has an incredible collection of interactive circus stamps, even a wagon with horses. Clowns, trapeze artists, trick riders, ringmaster, magician, props, more. Circustamps presses our rubber for us all the years we’ve been in business.
http://www.rubberstampingdepot.com Cling vinyl cushion and acrylic block mounting system, storage systems, rubber stamps, and more.
www.quiltingcreations.com Celtic and many other design stencils that were created for quilting but may be used for paint or ink as well.
www.stencilgirlproducts.com/ Not Celtic, but truly awesome stencils you can definitely add to your mix; great tutorials, too.
Stamp School – thefrugalcrafter – Lindsay Weirich’s YouTube Channel, lots of super excellent video how-tos about stamping, coloring, painting and crafting. Lindsay is fun and up-beat and shares an incredible amount of information.
Thank you for your interest in Highlander Celtic Stamps / Highlander Stamps on Etsy
I respect my buyers’ privacy rights and follow data protection laws. As a business owner, I receive certain personal information about customers when they place an order, subscribe to my newsletter(s), or contact me about a potential order, such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number. The European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other local data protection laws guard how this kind of personal information is collected and used, and protect the privacy rights of online shoppers. Under these laws, buyers are entitled to certain information, including when, why, how, by whom, and for what purpose personal information is collected, used, and shared. I have always protected the personal information people have shared with me since I began business in 1996. The GDPR now mandates that policies be specific and formalized so that you know your rights.
Highlander Celtic Stamps is owned and operated by Kim Victoria, artist, and located in California, United States of America. Highlander Graphics & Celtic Stamps, the parent company, was founded in 1996 with an internet presence since 1997.
Kim uses only one business computer at her shop to store some of her buyers’ personal information.
• the personal information she collects;
• the legal bases she relies on to collect, use, and share personal information;
• the third parties with whom she shares personal information;
• the length of time she keeps personal information;
• if she’s transferring personal information outside of the United States (for example, if she moves her business to Europe, or uses a third party provider located outside of Europe, or uses Google Cloud to host some of her buyers’ information), how the transfer will be handled;
• her buyers’ rights regarding her use of their personal information; and
• how her buyers can contact her with privacy-related requests.
1. Information I Collect
When you purchase from me on Etsy.com, to fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order rubber stamp, for example), if you contact me directly.
If you subscribe to my newsletter you must provide me with certain information, such as your name and email address.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary to send you my newsletter when you have voluntarily subscribed to it thus authorizing me to send you information and marketing materials.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
I generally keep your data for the following time period: 4 years; however, that data is not stored electronically, it is only in print form. I retain the electronic data for only 2 months, or until the order is complete, whichever is longer. I rely on Etsy’s data storage and conversation capability should I need to contact a customer.
I retain only the personal information you provided when you voluntarily subscribed to my newsletter, and only for as long as you choose to remain subscribed. An unsubscribe link is always included in all newsletters. You may also email at the address below to request to be unsubscribed. I never send unsolicited newsletters.
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I do not store or process your information through any third-party hosting services.
Exception: If you have chosen to subscribe to my newsletter via my web site, www.highlandercelticstamps.com, the information you provided is stored by MailChimp.com, who uses TRUSTe Certified Privacy. You can learn more about their policies at https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Kim Victoria, am the data controller for HighlanderCelticStamps and HighlanderStamps of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Kim Victoria, P.O. Box 2822, Cedar City, Utah USA